Low Cost Direct Burial Services
Burials from £1,975
Fully inclusive direct woodland burials from £1,975 or cemetery burials from £3,005 are for those wanting a straightforward and simple burial for their loved one without all the frills and frippery.
Please Complete The Form And We Will Respond To You As Soon As Possible
By submitting your details on the Contact Form you will be contacted by one of our funeral advisors.
What is a Direct Burial?
What is a direct burial? A direct burial is an affordable, simple unattended burial with no service, ceremony with no family, friends or mourners. It is a cheap, low-cost alternative to more expensive traditional funerals. This permits you to remember your loved one in your own way and at a time that is convenient for you.
We have partnered with two privately owned cemeteries in south-east London (inside the M25) to provide those who would like a fixed price lawn burial option*, and one cemetery just outside the M25 offering natural and woodland burials. As the name suggests our direct burial service will take your loved one ‘Direct2’ one of those burial grounds.
Our preferred partner will allocate you a grave** and we will undertake the burial, leaving you to come later to pay your respects and arrange a memorial stone if you so choose.
If you are a little more flexible on price, with the fixed cost of our services you can choose the cemetery and burial plot and pay the difference. We will then lower the coffin into the grave as soon as we arrive and you can then arrange a service of celebration at the graveside.
*Entirely at our discretion.
**With the grant of a right of burial for at least 25 years, lawn graves can only have a memorial headstone and base; woodland burials are for single interments only and include the planting of a tree (no memorials permitted).
Do You Have Any Questions About our Direct Burials?
Please contact us by phone or email for more information about our direct burial service.
What is included in a Direct Burial?
- Our services in bringing your loved one into our care from a hospital during normal working hours. Collections out of hours and from home, care home or hospices are at additional cost.
- Completion and submission of all necessary paperwork
- A simple wood effect veneered coffin
- A burial plot including a 25 or 30 year grant* if you choose to use our partner cemetery
- Suitable vehicle and an appropriate number of staff on the day for your chosen service
What is not included in a Direct Burial Service?
- A burial plot should you wish to choose your own cemetery, location or the length of grant
- Celebrant or officiant charges
*You never own the burial plot. The purchase price is for a right of burial for a specific number of years. Please ask for more information.